Hello Peeps! Is Spring Cleaning on your list? Remember to add clean out cabinets & toss out old skin care products, make-up etc. & clean your make-up brushes. Our make-up should be replaced especially for those who use a powder compact; dirty bacteria builds up which never helps to have clear skin. Make-up brushes should be cleaned at least once a month, (who remembers, right [this is why I’m doing it now]). Whatever you decide to clean your make-up brushes with, try to use natural organic ingredients [those brushes will rub against your beautiful skin]. So, add on your Spring Cleaning List: Clean out cabinet, toss old skin care products & make-up & clean your make-up brushes.
DIY Natural Make-up Brush Cleaner:
- Add a few teaspoons of distilled white vinegar to a warm cup of water.
- Dip your make-up brushes into the warm vinegar.
- Stir the brushes around.
- Rinse out solution in warm water, then in cold water.
- Lay flat to dry, or you can use a hair-dryer to dry brushes. Voila you have clean make-up brushes!
Spring Cleaning your Skin ~ Give yourself a little facial at home
- Cleanse leave on for at least 3-5 minutes, rinse off with luke-warm water.
- Exfoliate with a scrub [never too large granules though, can tear your skin, cause larger pores] I love Pear & Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher by Eminence Organics Skin Care. Your skin feels so smooth after, it truly polishing the skin.
- If you are prone to break-outs then I suggest Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment by Eminence Organics Skin Care. I love feeling the pulsing, stimulation I know this treatment masque is working out those toxins & giving my skin the oxygen to rid the bad bacteria. Leave this masque on for 10 minutes; remove with luke-warm water. If your skin needs a youthful glow I recommend Red Currant Rapid Infusion Masque by Eminence Organics Skin Care. With an effective natural AHA cocktail exfoliates & treats skin, you will be glowing after.
- Now it’s time to layer on a masque, I love the Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Masque by Eminence Organics Skin Care. You may sleep with it, but you need to add a few drops of water to thin it out. It’s perfect for all skin types, especially for us in the valley. We all need Vitamin C: it protects the skin & improves elasticity. Botanical Ferulic Acid: naturally-derived antioxidant that prevents the appearance of aging & helps Vitamin C retain its potency. Lemon & Grapefruit: tone & refresh the skin, protects against free radical damage. Leave masque on for at least 15 minutes, or sleep with it on. Rinse with luke-warm water.
- Splash on your favorite mist, toner, tonique whatever you fancy. Then immediately apply on a serum, concentrate, or peptide moisturizer. The Bamboo Firming Fluid has been Eminence Organics Skin Care Product #1 product. It truly benefits all skin types: Bamboo strengthen the skin, Natural Retinol Alternative Complex skin appears immediately lifted & tightened, Carrot Extract: loaded with Vitamin A [anything with A think of A for anti-aging & anti-acne], Coconut Oil: antiviral, antibacterial, moisturizer, antioxidant & so many more beneficial ingredients, now you see why this product is voted the #1 product for Eminence Organics!
I hope you are able to take some time for yourself to relax, enJOY this gorgeous weather, & everything that God has to offer us in nature. This is a great time to sit under a tree, soak it up before it gets too warm in the valley.
Thank YOU, for reading my blog. I truly love skin-care & love sharing! Have a blissful day.
with bliss, love & beauty~
your esty ~ Steph Reed
“Spring shows what God can do with a drab & dirty world” ~Virgil A. Kraft